Is It Ever Too Late – English Victorian novelist and poet George Eliot wrote the famous quote: “It is never too late to become what you might be.” It is a powerful statement filled with great optimism combined with truth; which are two things we strongly believe in here at The STRIVE.
So in honor of this timeless quote, we’ve rounded up 30+ powerful reasons to support it. We hope these examples inspire you to embrace George Eliot’s message and believe in the potential your future still holds.
Is It Ever Too Late
So, without further ado, here are 30+ reasons why it’s never too late to be what might have been.
Never Too Late: Inspiration, Motivation, And Sage Advice From 7 Later In Life Athletes By Kate Champion
1. Grant Cardon became a millionaire by the age of 30, but he struggled with drugs and his own behavior until he was 25.
2. Sylvester Stallone was almost a starving artist until Rocky came out when he was in his 30s.
3. Amelia Earhart was 31 years old when she became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
4. Tyson Fury was 31 years old, retired and struggled with depression in addition to alcoholism before returning to become a two-time heavyweight boxing champion.
Is It Too Late To Change Careers?
5. Oprah started her own talk show at age 32, and it eventually became one of the highest-rated talk shows of all time.
6. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s international superstardom came after he starred in the hit movie Terminator at the age of 37.
7. The Wright brothers did not build their first successful airplane until the mid-1930s. Orville was 32 and Wilbur was 36.
8. Sir Edmund Hillary was 33 years old when he became the first person to ever climb Mount Everest.
It’s Never Too Late….
10. Vincent Van Gogh was unknown at the time of his death at the age of 37, yet his paintings became world famous many years later.
“What would life be if we didn’t have the courage to try something?” – Vincent Van Gogh tweet quote
11. Neil Armstrong was already 38 years old when he became the first person to set foot on the moon.
12. Stan Lee, founder of Marvel Comics, died in his 40s after publishing The Fantastic Four.
Never Too Late Trailer #1 (2020) James Cromwell, Jacki Weaver Drama Movie Hd
13. Paulo Coelho, author of the international bestseller The Alchemist, didn’t publish his bestseller until he was 41.
15. Theodore Roosevelt would become the youngest president of the United States at the age of 43.
16. Rudy Ruettiger was 45 years old when he finally convinced Hollywood to make a movie about his inspirational Notre Dame football story.
17. Mary Kay Ash was 45 years old when she launched a cosmetics brand that eventually grew into a multi-billion dollar company.
It Is Never Too Late Or Too Soon. It Is When It… At A Way Of Traveling
18. Henry Ford was 45 years old when his Model Ford T made him a household name and made him a very wealthy man.
20. Mark Twain wrote The Adventures of Tom Sawyer at age 40, followed by The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn at age 49.
21. Julia Child published her first cookbook at age 50 and soon after became a celebrity chef with her own TV show and eventually became the first woman inducted into the Culinary Institute of America’s Hall of Fame.
23. Abraham Lincoln failed in many enterprises and in many attempts at public office until the age of 52 when he became President of the United States.
Never Too Late. · Moveme Quotes
24. Ray Kroc was 53 years old when he bought the McDonalds franchise and turned it into the fast food phenomenon it is today.
28. Jack Lallen was 70 years old when he handcuffed 70 rowboats and pulled them across a wide body of water.
“To sit back and let fate play its hand and never be swayed is not the way man was meant to be.” – Quote from John Glenn’s tweet
Here are 30 powerful reasons why it’s never too late to be who you could be. We hope these 30 reasons give you hope that no matter where you live or how old you are, your dreams can still come true.
It’s Never Too Late To Invest
So if you haven’t achieved your dreams yet, don’t lose hope because the future is bright and anything is possible. Never forget….
PS – If you liked these inspiring reasons why it’s never too late to be who you could be, then you’ll probably enjoy these truly inspiring success stories.
STRIVE aims to inspire and uplift 1 billion people by 2032. Our ultimate goal is to help as many people as possible believe in the extraordinary idea that they can be more than they are, do more than they have done, and achieve more prosperity than they have ever dreamed. Let’s achieve the impossible together.
Michael Jordan Success Story 100+ Erla Nightingale Quotes to Help You Gan Your Success Today The 10thest Ways to Live Life to the Complete 7 Daily Habits to Help You Create Self -Discipline (MAK012020200200020000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000020 monopol
Too Late To Start? A Timeline Infographic Of Founder Age.
Greatness is something we should all strive for, but it isn’t. Maybe it’s because too many think that to be great, one has to be “better” than everyone else. But we don’t believe that, we believe that anyone can achieve greatness as long as they are committed to reaching their potential and becoming their absolute best. So, to help you experience your own personal excellence, we’ve put together this collection of powerful excellence quotes.
We hope these quotes fill you with the energy and mindset needed to motivate you to take action on the ideas and steps that will help you achieve what you want. So if you’re ready for some powerful words to help you light your fire, dive into the greatness quotes:
3. “Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this concept: the potential for greatness resides in each of us. – Vilma Rudolph
4. “You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness.” – Rumi
It’s Never Too Late To Try And Make Things Right Pictures, Photos, And Images For Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, And Twitter
5. “To achieve greatness, one must live as if they would never die.” – Francois de La Rochefoux
“To achieve greatness, one must live as if they would never die.” – Quote by Francois De La Rochefoucauld on Twitter
7. “Greatness is measured not by what a man or woman has accomplished, but by the resistance he or she has overcome to achieve his or her goals.” – Dorothy’s height
8. “Greatness is consistency, pushing your limits every day, chasing your dreams and trying to do what’s inside of you and what you want to bring out.” – Evan Carmichael
It’s Never Too Late To Learn Infographic
9. “Don’t be afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some are destined for greatness. – William Shakespeare
14. “A man’s greatness is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his honesty and ability to positively influence those around him.” – Bob Marley
15. “I am not the greatest; I’m twice the size. Not only do I knock them out, I pick the round. – Muhammad Ali
“I am not the greatest; I’m twice the size. Not only do I knock them out, I pick the round. – Muhammad Ali tweet quote
Never Too Late (tv Series 2021–2022)
18. “Greatness is the degree to which you use your strengths, talents, and qualities to move the world forward.” – Bob Burg
19. “The ultimate proof of greatness is the ability to withstand criticism without offense.” – Elbert Hubbard
23. “Greatness is about IT as opposed to letting life happen to you, you go out and make life happen.” – Adam Ray Rogers
24. “Great things in business are never done by one person. They are carried out by a team of people. ” – Steve Jobs
Reasons Why It’s Never Too Late To Be What You Might Have Been
25. “You were meant for achievement, you were created for success and endowed with the seeds of greatness.” – Zig Ziglar
“You were destined for achievement, built for success and endowed with the seeds of greatness.” – Zig Ziglar tweet quote
28. “Greatness is not a matter of circumstances. It turns out that greatness is largely a matter of conscious choice. – Jim Collins
30. “The moment you decide to rise to your greatness, you will not be applauded by the people around you who have settled for mediocrity.” – Erwin McManus
It Is Never Too Late To Be Who You Might Have Been.
“The moment you decide to rise to your greatness, you will not be applauded by those around you who have settled for mediocrity.” – Tweet quote from Erwin McManus
31. Greatness is knowing who you are and then starting the process of getting yourself who you are. – Jay Wong
32. “Greatness means living your best life mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Doing your best in all four areas. – Anthony Frazier
33. “Success is not always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent strong words lead to success. Greatness will come. ” – Dwayne Johnson
For What It’s Worth: It’s Never Too Late To
35. “Greatness is determined by how much you are willing to put into what you do.”