How To Promote Business Page On Facebook – It’s just a simple fact: Facebook is a pay-to-play marketing platform today. Despite all the moaning and groaning marketers did when it first appeared that free Facebook marketing was a thing of the past, they all still use Facebook to market. Why is that? Because even as a paid advertising platform, Facebook generates the highest marketing ROI. In other words – it’s totally worth it.
We’ve run hundreds of paid Facebook campaigns for our clients here at Zen Media, so we have first-hand experience of the ROI possible using this particular marketing method.
How To Promote Business Page On Facebook
Don’t believe us? Here are 10 ways you can still use Facebook to promote your business for free!
How To Advertise On Facebook In 2022
1. Create a personal business presence using a fan page. One of the main strengths of social media marketing is its ability to create relationships between businesses and their audiences. The person-to-person interaction that happens on social media makes consumers feel like they’ve encountered a brand in a meaningful way and now have a special connection with that company. So imagine how intense this feeling is when that consumer is interacting not just with a “brand” but with the person behind that brand!
Depending on your personal social media habits, you may or may not already have a personal Facebook account. If you do, and prefer to keep your personal profile private, Facebook lets you create a Page for your public, professional persona. Otherwise, you can use your personal profile to interact with users. Gain a following by engaging with people who frequent your brand page.
2. Maintain a strong brand presence. While it’s true that your company’s Facebook posts won’t show up in your audience’s news feeds without paying to promote them, that doesn’t mean you should stop posting them on your brand page. People today often use Facebook as a search engine to learn more about a company, be it basic information like contact information and hours of operation, or what customers have to say about them. A strong, active page full of regular posts and lots of audience engagement is a great way to demonstrate the fact that your customers aren’t just satisfied – they’re excited!
3. Join Facebook groups. While many people think of LinkedIn first when they think of online networking, Facebook groups actually offer a similar opportunity for professionals. There are any number of Facebook groups dedicated to different industries, professions and interests. You can use your personal account to join groups of colleagues, as well as groups where your target audience can be found.
Ways To Promote A Facebook Business Page
The more you contribute to conversations in these groups, the more your name will be recognized – and synonymous with industry leadership and expertise. The only thing to watch out for here is to never sound salesy in your talks – the fastest way to turn off this stream of potential leads and connections is to start promoting your business instead of offering genuine advice and ideas.
You can customize your search for groups based on different keywords – and Facebook will even make suggestions based on your profile. Here are some of the groups Facebook offers in the “Leadership:” field:
4. Create your own group. Can’t find a Facebook group that matches what you’re looking for? Create your own! You can add members, publish articles, continue discussions and possibly reach out to some prospects. You owning the group and controlling the conversations automatically grants you industry leadership status in the eyes of your members, which only helps when they realize they need the product or service you offer.
5. List your events. Hosting a webinar or speaking somewhere? Create an event page and invite friends and people in groups you belong to. You can also see the RSVP count and get feedback from attendees.
Promote Your Brand, Products & Services Using Facebook With This Free WordPress Plugin
6. Syndicate your blog. If you know you don’t remember or find the time to share your company’s blog posts on your Facebook page or profile every week, you can automate the task. There are many different online tools you can use to do this, from simple plugins for WordPress to digital marketing software suites that will automatically post each new blog post to your Facebook page for you. More exposure = more traffic = more leads.
7. Ask your network to share blog posts. Speaking of posting your company blog posts on your personal page or profile, you should ask your employees and team of partners, your current customers, and even your personal friends and family members to share your company posts on their personal Facebook profiles. It’s called cross-pollination, and it’s one of the five principles of momentum discussed at length in Shama’s new book, Momentum: How to Propel Your Marketing and Transform Your Brand in the Digital Age. According to Shama:
“Cross-pollination means incorporating every single resource your company has into your marketing strategy, allowing each to inform your use of the others. As each of these normally underutilized resources contributes to the mix, you create something new and powerful from the synergy, and your marketing momentum increases dramatically as a result.
By tapping into the reach that individual profiles can still achieve with their posts, you can get your content out to new audiences – for free!
How To Change A Page Name On Facebook
8. Reach out! Are you a fan or admirer of someone’s work? Reach them on Facebook! Most people check their Facebook messages more than their emails. They are also more likely to respond to Facebook messages. Not comfortable messaging people you don’t know? Don’t worry! “I enjoy your work!” The blurb on their wall. When posting on different pages make sure you post as your business and not your personal account.
9. Stream live video with Facebook Live. The intimacy and immediacy of live video gives your viewers the feeling that they’re getting a behind-the-scenes look at the real you — and entices them to watch longer than a regular video. The unpredictability of live video. Check out our blog post Why Facebook Live is Hotter than YouTube for Your Business for all the details!
10. Create community. Perhaps the greatest advantage of Facebook is that it allows you to create a community. This gives you a group of people who are constantly connected and ready to listen to your message. Be sure to engage with people by posting on their walls, responding to their comments yourself, chatting in groups, or introducing people to each other. Before you know it, you’ll have created a community of friends who look just like you and your business — and all for free.
As you can see, Facebook marketing may be pay-to-play these days, but it’s still all about making connections, building relationships, and sharing your knowledge with others. You need to know the right strategies to continue for free.
Creating A Business Page On Facebook
Creating a successful B2B PR strategy in 2023 will require a lot more than blindly pitching reporters in hopes of getting news attention. If you want to create an effective B2B PR campaign that works for your brand in 2023, win big this year with these tips. If you’re like many business owners, you’re looking for ways to improve and gain awareness. Your business is recognized in your local market. Facebook is an effective way to get the word out about your business. But, like a falling tree in an empty forest, having a Facebook business page is only a matter of how many people see it.
We know it can be difficult to get your Facebook page noticed, get page likes and increase the organic reach of your Facebook posts. Here are some ways to promote your business’s Facebook page for free so you can increase your reach from Facebook and get more customers.
Use these seven tips to promote your business on Facebook (for free!), increase engagement, and get more followers.
Once you’ve launched your Facebook business page, the next thing you should do is invite friends and family to “like” your business page. Inviting friends and family to like your page is beneficial because it sets you up with a digital footprint on Facebook and gives you a valuable test audience.
How Can I Promote My Website On Facebook?
Invite your friends to like your business page by navigating to your Page, clicking the three dots next to “Share,” and clicking “Invite Friends.” Type your friends’ names and click “Send Invitation”.
Promoting a business page on Facebook that doesn’t have much life or engagement won’t help your business much. Focus on building a quality audience first. The natural activity that populates your page from that quality audience will help promote your page.
Another way to do your advertising
How to promote instagram page on facebook, how to promote page on facebook free, how to promote page on facebook, how to promote your business page on facebook, promote facebook business page, how to promote your facebook business page, how to promote your page on facebook, how to promote my facebook business page, how to promote facebook page, how to promote facebook business page, how to promote my page on facebook, promote page on facebook