How To Promote Business On Fb – It’s just a simple fact: Facebook is a pay-to-play advertising platform today. But despite all the grumbling and groaning marketers did when it became clear that free Facebook advertising was a thing of the past, they all still use Facebook to market. Why is that? Because even as a paid advertising platform, Facebook generates the highest advertising ROI. In other words – absolutely necessary.
We here at Zen Media have managed hundreds of paid Facebook campaigns for our clients, so we have firsthand knowledge of the ROI that can be achieved using this marketing strategy.
How To Promote Business On Fb
Don’t believe us? Here are 10 ways you can still use Facebook to promote your business for FREE!
Facebook Marketing Tips To Promote A Business (organic Vs. Paid)
1. Create your own business using a fan page. One of the greatest strengths of social media marketing is its ability to create relationships between businesses and their audiences. The person-to-person interaction that can occur on social media allows consumers to feel that they have met a brand in a meaningful way and that they have a special relationship with that company. So imagine how this feeling is enhanced when the customer is meeting not only with the “brand,” but with the person behind the brand!
Depending on your social media habits, you may or may not already have your own Facebook account. If you do, and you choose to keep your personal profile private, Facebook allows you to create a public page, a professional persona, too. Otherwise, you can use your personal profile to connect with customers. Get a following by connecting with people who frequent your brand page.
2. Maintain a strong brand presence. While it’s true that your company’s Facebook posts probably won’t show up in the audience’s news feed without paying to promote them, that doesn’t mean you should stop posting them on your brand page. People today often use Facebook as a search engine to find out more about a company, whether that means basic information such as contact information and hours of operation, or what customers say about it. A solid, functional page full of posts and lots of audience engagement is a great way to prove the fact that your customers aren’t just satisfied – they’re passionate!
3. Join Facebook groups. While most people think of LinkedIn first when they think of online networking, Facebook groups actually offer a similar opportunity to professionals. There are any number of Facebook groups dedicated to different industries, skills, and interests. You can use your social media account to join groups of your colleagues, as well as groups where your audience is likely to be found.
Free Ways You Can Use Facebook To Promote Your Business
The more you contribute to the discussions taking place in these groups, the more your name will be known – and the same with industry leadership and expertise. The only thing to watch out for here is not to be seen as salesy in your conversations – the fastest way to turn off this potential lead and connection is to promote your business first rather than offering genuine advice and ideas.
You can customize your search for groups based on different keywords – and Facebook also makes suggestions, based on your profile. Here are some categories Facebook has to offer in the field of “Leadership:”
4. Create your own group. Can’t find a Facebook group that exactly matches what you’re looking for? Create your own! You can add members, publish articles, continue discussions, and perhaps meet several prospects. The fact that you are the owner of the group and control the discussion only gives you industry leadership in the eyes of your members, which can only help when they realize that they need the product or service that you offer.
5. Write down your experiences. Hosting a webinar or speaking elsewhere? Create an events page and invite friends and people in your groups. You can see how many RSVPs there are and get feedback from attendees.
Successfully Promoting Your Business On Facebook
6. Syndicate your blog. If you know that you will not remember or be able to find the time to share your company’s blog on your Facebook page or two every week, you can automate the task. There are many different online tools you can use to do this, from simple plugins for WordPress to digital marketing software suites, which will automatically send each blog post to your Facebook page. More Exposure = More Traffic = More Leads.
7. Ask your network to share blog posts. Speaking of posting your company’s blogs on your personal page or profile, you should also ask your team of employees and partners, your current customers, and even your friends and family to share your company’s posts on their Facebook profiles, too. This is called cross-pollination, and it’s one of the Five Principles of Momentum discussed at length in Shama’s new book, Momentum: How to Boost Your Marketing and Transform Your Brand in the Digital Age. According to Shama:
“Cross-pollination means integrating each element your company has into your marketing plan, allowing each to inform your use of the others. With each of these untapped resources contributing to the mix, you create something new and powerful from the combination, and your marketing grows exponentially as a result. “
By reaching out to the individual profiles that can still be achieved with their posts, you can deliver your content to a new audience – for free!
Ways To Promote Your Facebook Business Page For Free
8. Wake up! Are you a fan or admirer of someone’s work? Reach them on Facebook! Most people check Facebook messages more often than their email. They also have the option to reply to Facebook messages. Don’t feel comfortable sending a message to someone you don’t know? No worries! Leave them with “I enjoy your work!” trash on their walls. When posting on different pages make sure you post as your business and not your personal account.
9. Stream live video with Facebook Live. The intimacy and immediacy of live video creates the impression in your viewers that they are getting a behind-the-scenes look at the real you – as well as enticing them to stick around to watch longer than they would a regular video, due to the immediacy of live video. Check out our blog post on Why Facebook Live Will Be Hotter Than YouTube For Your Business for all the details!
10. Create a community. Perhaps the biggest benefit of Facebook is that it allows you to create communities. It gives you a group of people who are always connected to you, and open to hearing your message. Really engage with people, whether that means posting on their wall, responding to comments privately, chatting in groups, or introducing people to each other. Before you know it, you’ll have created a community of friends who look right at you and your business – and all for free.
As you can see, Facebook advertising may be pay-to-play these days, but it’s also about connecting, developing relationships, and sharing your wisdom with others. You just need to know the right ways so that you can continue to do this for free.
How To Use Social Media To Promote Your Business The Right Way
Building a successful B2B PR strategy in 2023 requires more than just ignoring the press in hopes of getting attention. If you want to build an effective B2B PR campaign that works for your brand in 2023, don’t look ahead and win big this year with these tips. Small business ideas often come from a deep desire to turn your hobbies or other unique skills into a profitable venture. This desire creates desire and drives entrepreneurs forward to make their businesses more profitable. However, growing a small business and turning it into a profit requires a lot of effort, persistence, and time.
On the other hand, small businesses today face cut-throat competition. Globalization has increased global connectivity and created a way for global companies to reach a wider audience. Also, it gave small businesses an opportunity to expand their reach to international customers. Today small businesses have access to social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to market their products to their target audience. Reports show that more and more businesses are using Facebook to advertise their products to customers. In addition, Facebook has become a leader when it comes to managing their community, especially for businesses.
Data shows that Facebook has been the most used social platform with approximately 2.45 billion monthly active users. The number of users has a huge advantage in making it a successful marketing tool. By knowing what type of users use this platform and how they are using it, businesses can gain an incredible competitive advantage. So Facebook can be a successful platform to promote small businesses in 2023.
If you find it hard to believe advice from anyone on the internet, then let these words of wisdom from marketing expert David Ogilvy guide you in promoting your small business online.
I Will Setup Manage And Promote Your Facebook Business Pages For $20
Here are some of the best tips and tricks to do it
How to promote business on facebook, how to promote your business on facebook, how to promote small business on facebook, how to promote business on instagram, how to promote your business on pinterest, how to promote my business on google, how to promote on fb, how to promote fb page, how to promote business on google, how to promote your business on google, how to promote your business on instagram, how to promote business