Business To Start In India With Low Investment – If you start to get bored with your job and want to do something exciting, you can consider some of the small production ideas that can be started with a low investment. There are several manufacturing business ideas, but not all of them may suit everyone. One should be able to pick up small investment business idea before jumping into the business. What are the 50 best small scale manufacturing business ideas with low investment? Which small businesses might be right for you?
Here are some of the small investment business ideas in the manufacturing segment. Don’t worry if these are suitable for educated or illiterate people or if you know English or Hindi. Just choose one of the manufacturing business ideas and start moving.
Business To Start In India With Low Investment
1) Textile producer: Textile is one of the highest priority manufacturing companies with small to large investments. The business requires space and machinery. If you have start-up capital, you can choose a bank loan and start your business.
Solar Business In India With Less Investment
2) Making incense sticks: Limited space, limited capital and growth opportunities. These days many Incense Sticks (Agarbattis) are also being exported all over the world, further increasing the market.
3) Pickle Making: Indian food is incomplete without pickle. So explore and make traditional and healthy pickles to create your own brand and grow big in the market. Limited capital, space and time needed to do the same if you have the right set of manpower to work for you.
4) Cashew processing: India is an agricultural country and cashews grow in abundance. Indian cashews are also well known across borders. Cashew nut processing which includes removing the cover as well as making it more marketable by salting or adding various spices. This is one of the best small manufacturing business ideas as there is good demand for cashew processing in India and worldwide.
5) Cotton bud production: This is one of the small and labor intensive units for making simple but movable products. There are many competitors, but the use-and-throw nature keeps demand for it just as high.
Low Investment Franchise Business In India
6) Production of biodiesel: Production of biodiesel is a small-scale industry and the main raw material Jatropha oil is readily available. As people switch to renewable energy sources due to reduced renewable sources, biodiesel production is one of the needs of the future. As the name suggests, bio means obtained from plants and animals. This will have increased use in the future and requires average capital to start the business. This is one of the most emerging business ideas for small productions now.
7) Manufacturing of dairy products: This is another booming industry. There are countless products, which can be formed from milk. Everything from ghee, butter to cream, you can keep increasing the range of products depending on the capital and available space. But remember to get the right licenses and keep it clean.
8) Flour Production: Well, if you have very little capital, you can start with the initial level of flour production which will also include grinding of wheat and other grains. As people become extremely health conscious, you can also keep a variety of grains to attract potential customers.
9) Making French Fries: This is a brilliant small scale industry, which requires the right machinery and procurement of potatoes and you’re good to go. If the quality is good, even big fast food chains can contact you.
New Business Ideas In Jaipur With Low Investment 2022 Top 10
10) Making liquid soap: It is much easier than it sounds. Finding the right products and mixing them into different recipes and scents can make you some good money. Do not forget to test the products before selling the same.
11) Furniture manufacturing: If you have the right skills and some space and capital, you can start your own furniture manufacturing business. Become associated with the interior designers in the city, as well as sell online. Hard work, good quality and competitive prices can get you good customers. This is one of all green manufacturing ideas for small businesses now.
12) Candle maker: Again, it’s much easier and smaller than it sounds along with small space, less capital and online sales. This would be a good idea for a smart start.
13) Leather Bag Manufacturer: Leather bags are used for a variety of purposes such as handbags, wallets, laptop bags, school bags and so on. Making the same is easy and requires creativity to differentiate it from the low capital competitors.
Low Investment Business Franchise Opportunities In India
14) Biscuit Making: People like homemade biscuits. Biscuit production is a small-scale industry, which can start with low initial capital. It requires basic infrastructure and has a low start-up cost.
15) Candy/Chocolate Manufacturing: This industry works really well for those who have limited time and resources. Chocolate making requires basic recipes, good taste and quality raw materials have a strong base. If the same is accompanied with beautiful packaging it works well as gifts for weddings, birthdays, formal meetings etc.
16) Ice Cream Making: Ice cream is the edible favorite that breaks in almost all seasons. Ice cream production needs little space and good infrastructure to keep the product healthy and in solid shape. Advertising the same is extremely important to make the customers confident about the product.
17) Jam production: This again requires little expertise, capital and skills. Although a lot of creativity can be added to change the taste and appearance of the bottle to make it even more attractive. Organic preserves without preservatives are still popular selling gift items.
Top 10 Profitable Msme Business Ideas With Low Investment In 2022
18) Honey treatment: Health conscious people use organic honey. If you have the right resources, honey processing can help you get a lot of returns. Big companies like Patanjali have also entered the market.
19) Organic soap production: Soap production requires limited capital but a lot of creativity to sell the products in the competitive market. Since soap making has become a common business these days, it would not have a good market unless the same is differentiated. So back up your business with lots of market research and creativity.
20) Hair and Beauty Products: People who have the knowledge about the hair and beauty products and have the necessary capital to carry out the same, the hair and beauty products which are made of quality products can get a good market and money.
21) Cake making: Bakery and even just cake making with or without eggs is a brilliant non capital intensive business. It requires limited capital and is an excellent idea to grow with increasing demands. But since the same has limited shelf life there should be a well defined potential market for sale of the same.
Best Business Ideas In India
22) Fruits and Vegetables Mart: This is the business, which does not sound very lucrative, which actually meets the needs of all households and is financially fruitful. A small investment will be sufficient to set up a hygienic, covered and well-equipped market place, where people can buy vegetables and fruits under one roof at reasonable prices. This is one of the best small manufacturing business ideas that want to start in their locality with low investment.
53) Bakery / bread production: Bakery products are such that if someone produces good quality at competitive prices, they are also consumed by a saturated market. Bread is one of the most favorite breakfasts for most families. Bread together with baked goods can create a stronger base of customers to grow bigger and better over time.
24) Rakhi Manufacturing: If you are planning to start soon, consider the possibility of online and offline sales, trading and manufacturing of Rakhis. It may seem that there are so many people doing this work, but if you consider the consumption levels, it may be a good idea. This is a seasonal business.
25) Making jute bags: Since plastic bags are being banned, this is the right time to start manufacturing jute bags. It is a low-cost, low-margin business. But what will make money in this industry is mass sales and economies of scale. It is one of the good ideas of small scale industry in India.
How To Start Vermicomposting Business In India Archives
26) Meat Processing: If you are not a vegetarian or your customs permit the same, meat processing is a high margin business to try out.
27) Microbrewery: With increasing stress levels and social need, microbreweries are growing. Why not get into this market before it’s too late. Consider the licensing in the city you live in before entering into the same.
28) Making naphthalene balls: With increasing humidity and extreme climate, people use naphthalene balls to prevent their woolen clothes from getting ruined. It is also used in laundry rooms, urinals etc. This is a good option for a side business.
29) Noodles / Spaghetti Production: If you are looking for small factory ideas, try this business. Both instant and normal noodles can be prepared for processing depending on the need and the market. Ensure quality and food rights holders when entering such markets.
Top 10 Most Profitable Business Ideas In India: Best Businesses In 2022
30) Embroidery Services: Gujarat and especially Surat and Bengal especially Kolkata are famous for embroidery. If you can set up a device in
Business start up investment, business to start with low investment, best business to start with low investment, how to start business in india with low investment, business ideas in india with low investment, low investment business to start, best franchises to start with low investment, start business in india with low investment, how to start business with low investment, ideas to start business with low investment, what business to start with low investment, best business to start in india with low investment