เว็บเฉลยสูตรโกงบาคาร่า dg sa evo allbet ครบจบในนี้

Australian Open: Barty bounces into fourth round in empty arena

Tokyo Olympics

Tennis – Australian Open – Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Australia, February 13, 2021 Australia’s Ashleigh Barty in action during her third round match against Russia’s Ekaterina Alexandrova REUTERS/Kelly Defina
MELBOURNE—World number one Ash Barty overcame a stumbling start to reach the fourth round of the Australian Open with a 6-2 6-4 victory over Ekaterina Alexandrova at an empty Margaret Court Arena on Saturday.
The 24-year-old would have expected the backing of a fiercely partisan crowd for a weekend evening match at her home Grand Slam, but Melbourne’s five-day lockdown left her playing in front of officials, ballkids and coaches.
While most other players have seen plenty of empty courts on the WTA tour over the last year, it was a new experience for Barty, who elected to stay home while the COVID-19 pandemic raged around the world.
“It’s very strange, I’ve never experienced it before in my life,” she said. “It changes the sound of the court. Bit rude but I like it. I love the crowd but I loved the sound of the ball.”
The top seed was broken in her first service game but quickly rallied to take the first set when the Russian slapped the ball into the net for her 16th unforced error.
Barty was all over Alexandrova’s serve from the start, but some of her shot selection was questionable as she tried to finish off points, particularly some ill-judged lobs.
Showing no signs of being hampered by her heavily strapped left thigh, the Australian battled back after being broken again in the second set and secured the victory with a fifth and final break of serve.
Barty said she had been happy with how effective her slice backhand had been, although she conceded that she possibly went to it too often.
“I’ve never played with her before and never hit with her before,” she said of her opponent.
“I just had to figure out where I wanted to place the ball and change my patterns, but I was happy with the run I was able to get on.”
Barty, who is looking to become the first homegrown Australian Open singles champion since 1978, will play American Shelby Rogers for a place in the quarter-finals.

Read Next

Don’t miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

แทงบอล คาสิโน
sa คาสิโน
คาสิโน ออนไลน์ มือถือ
คาสิโนtrue wallet ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
คาสิโนbet

Play on: Australian Open continues under lockdown

Sander Totuli และ Roman Mathieu ชนะการแข่งขัน WCOAP

Tennis – Australian Open – Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Australia, February 13, 2021 General view during the third round match between Czech Republic’s Karolina Muchova and Czech Republic’s Karolina Pliskova. The tournament continues without crowds today after the state of Victoria was placed under a snap lockdown from Friday to contain a fresh outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) REUTERS/Jaimi Joy

MELBOURNE – The sixth day of the Australian Open is usually one of the best attended of the Grand Slam fortnight but there was an eerie quiet around the Melbourne Park precinct as play got underway on Saturday.
A snap five-day lockdown to try to contain an outbreak of COVID-19 came into effect just before midnight on Friday, restricting Victoria’s six million residents to their homes and shutting fans out of the tennis.
Shops, bars and restaurants on the site usually teeming with fans were shuttered and the only noise was the mask-muffled chatter of those workers deemed essential — police, security guards, match officials and media.
Tennis players also fall into that official classification for the next five days in Melbourne and 20 of them got back to work in front of empty stands in two singles and four doubles matches on Saturday.
For the duration of the lockdown, the players will be transported between a Melbourne Park “bubble” and their residences, where they will endure the same restrictions as everyone else.
The players, perhaps aware of the backlash in the host city that followed some complaints about restrictions in the early days of their pre-tournament hotel quarantine, have accepted the lockdown with equanimity.
They still miss the fans, though.

Tennis – Australian Open – Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Australia, February 13, 2021 Czech Republic’s Karolina Pliskova in action during her third round match against Czech Republic’s Karolina Muchova REUTERS/Jaimi Joy

“I was so happy yesterday morning when I thought I would be playing in front of a big crowd,” Karolina Muchova said after her win on Saturday over Karolina Pliskova in Rod Laver Arena, which usually holds almost 15,000 fans.
“Unlucky now for five days but hopefully they will come back. It’s definitely better with fans.”
There was an anti-lockdown protest involving some 200-300 people outside the gates of Melbourne Park on Friday evening but most of the people of the city also appear to have accepted that the sacrifice is necessary.
“I’m a big tennis fanatic, so it’s bittersweet,” Desi Day told Reuters late on Friday. “I know that it has to happen, but at the same time I’m super disappointed.”
Organisers are hoping fans, albeit restricted to 25,000 a day, will be back in the stands from Thursday onwards for the semi-finals and finals.
Only one new locally acquired case was confirmed in the 24 hours to Saturday morning, Victoria health authorities said, taking the number of active cases in the state to 20.
gsg

Read Next

Don’t miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

แทงบอล คาสิโน
sa คาสิโน
คาสิโน ออนไลน์ มือถือ
คาสิโนtrue wallet ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
คาสิโนbet

Melbourne enters new lockdown, barring Australian Open crowds

โฮสต์คุณสมบัติ PH ของ Gilas ถูกลบไปแล้ว แต่ยังคงล็อกอยู่

General view during the third round match between Japan’s Naomi Osaka and Tunisia’s Ons Jabeur in Austrlian Open on February 12, 2021. REUTERS/Jaimi Joy
SYDNEY—Australia’s second-most populous city will enter a five-day snap coronavirus lockdown, authorities said on Friday, barring spectators for much of the Australian Open tennis tournament.
A fresh COVID-19 cluster linked to a quarantine hotel in Melbourne, the capital of Victoria state, reached 13 cases as of Thursday midnight, as authorities rushed to quash the spread of the virus. All of those infections were linked to the highly contagious UK variant.
Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews announced the lockdown for the state, starting at midnight on Friday, calling it a “short, sharp circuit breaker” banning public gatherings, home auctions, weddings and religious gatherings.
“We must assume that there are further cases in the community than we have positive results for, and that it is moving at a velocity that has not been seen anywhere in our country over the course of these last 12 months,” Andrews told reporters, noting the high transmission rate of the UK variant.
Asked about the Australian Open, which runs through Feb. 21, the premier said the Grand Slam tournament, one the biggest events in the country’s sports calendar, was considered a workplace, subject to lockdown restrictions.
“There are no fans. There are no crowds. These people are essentially at their workplace,” he said. “The minimum number of staff for it to be run safely – not just for the virus but other reasons – will be there.”
The event had already been limited to 50% of usual capacity and was dogged by earlier complaints from some international players, who were forced to spend critical preparation time in quarantine.
The tournament will proceed without crowds over the next five days with no fans allowed at the match sites, organizers said. Spectators will be able to attend games scheduled for Friday, while those who had bought tickets to restricted events will get a refund, they said in a statement.
All states and territories, except New South Wales – which includes Sydney and is the nation’s most populous state – closed their borders to Victoria on Friday citing the high risk of transmission.
New South Wales, which on Friday recorded the 26th day with no community cases, said its borders with Victoria will remain open while it monitors the situation.
Victoria endured one of the world’s strictest and longest lockdowns last year after an outbreak that killed more than 800 in the state, the vast majority of the national death toll.
The head of Australia’s business lobby group expressed frustration at the fresh lockdown, calling it a “bitter disappointment for the whole community”.
“This is the second lockdown caused by Victoria’s hotel quarantine system, it must not be as long and destructive as the last,” Business Council Chief Executive Jennifer Westacott said. “We must get hotel quarantine working properly.”
More broadly, Australia has been among the world’s most successful countries in handling the pandemic, largely because of decisive lockdowns and borders sealed to all but a trickle of travelers. The nation has recorded some 22,200 community cases and 909 deaths.
But its quarantine hotels, where all international arrivals have to spend two weeks, have been a weak link in its defenses, with the latest Melbourne cluster another example.
Premier Andrews proposed tightening Australia’s citizen repatriation program to compassionate reasons only, a move that could get some support from other states that have had the UK strain.
Ahead of the lockdown announcement, Prime Minister Scott Morrison offered his government’s full support for Victoria’s decisions on containing the outbreak.

For more news about the novel coronavirus click here.

What you need to know about Coronavirus.

For more information on COVID-19, call the DOH Hotline: (02) 86517800 local 1149/1150.

The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .

Read Next

Don’t miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

แทงบอล คาสิโน
sa คาสิโน
คาสิโน ออนไลน์ มือถือ
คาสิโนtrue wallet ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
คาสิโนbet

เกมดังกล่าวหยุดลงที่ Australian Open เมื่อแฟน ๆ ออกไปที่ห้องล็อกเกอร์

Sander Totuli และ Roman Mathieu ชนะการแข่งขัน WCOAP

แฟน ๆ สามารถพักผ่อนนอกสวนสาธารณะเมลเบิร์นนอกสนามกีฬา Rod Laver Arena การแข่งขันได้รับการประกาศในอีกห้าวันข้างหน้าโดยรัฐวิกตอเรียหลังจากล็อกอินอย่างรวดเร็วเพื่อหยุดยั้ง COVID-19 REUTERS ใหม่ / Asanka Brendon Ratnayake MELBOURNE ตั้งแต่วันศุกร์ แฟน ๆ ที่ถูกระงับชั่วคราวในการแข่งขัน Australian Open เมื่อวันศุกร์ได้รับคำสั่งให้ออกจาก Rod Laver Arena ในเมลเบิร์นเพื่อเฉลิมฉลองการล็อคห้าวันใหม่ โนวัคยอโควิชผู้เล่นชั้นนำมีหนึ่งหรือสองเซ็ตในครึ่งแรก แต่ต้องดิ้นรนกับอาการบาดเจ็บเมื่อเกมกับเทย์เลอร์ฟริตซ์ชาวอเมริกันหยุดลงเวลา 11.30 น. และแฟน ๆ ถูกขอให้ออกไป หลังจากการเปิดตัว COVID-19 ใหม่การปิดกั้น 5 วันถูกกำหนดให้เริ่มในเวลาเที่ยงคืน เกมดังกล่าวกลับมาเล่นต่อหลังจากล่าช้าไปครู่หนึ่งขณะที่แฟน ๆ บุกเข้ามา คลิกที่นี่เพื่อดูข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับไวรัสโคโรนา สิ่งที่คุณต้องรู้เกี่ยวกับ coronavirus สำหรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับ COVID-19 โทรไปที่ Dutch Device Line ที่ (02) 86517800 Local 1149/1150 มูลนิธิผู้สมัครสนับสนุนเจ้าหน้าที่ด้านการดูแลสุขภาพของเราและยังคงรับบริจาคเพื่อฝากเงินที่ Banco de Oro (BDO) ที่หมายเลขบัญชี # 007960018860 หรือผ่านลิงก์ PayMaya นี้ อ่านต่อเพื่อให้คุณไม่พลาดข่าวสารและข้อมูลล่าสุด สมัครสมาชิก INQUIRER PLUS เพื่อเข้าถึง Philippines Daily Finder และหัวข้ออื่น ๆ มากกว่า 70 หัวข้อแชร์แกดเจ็ตได้สูงสุด 5 รายการรับฟังข่าวสารดาวน์โหลดก่อน 4 โมงเช้าและแชร์บทความบนเครือข่ายสังคมออนไลน์ โทร 896 6000 ติดต่อเราสำหรับความคิดเห็นข้อร้องเรียนหรือคำถาม

แทงบอล คาสิโน
sa คาสิโน
คาสิโน ออนไลน์ มือถือ
คาสิโนtrue wallet ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
คาสิโนbet

Djokovic serves up masterclass on favorite court

Tokyo Olympics

Tennis – Australian Open – Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Australia, February 8, 2021 Serbia’s Novak Djokovic celebrates winning his first round match against France’s Jeremy Chardy REUTERS/Loren Elliott
MELBOURNE – Novak Djokovic got back to doing what he does best on Monday when he steamrollered Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3 6-1 6-2 on Rod Laver Arena in the opening round of the Australian Open.
Having come through two weeks of quarantine in Adelaide, and a brief but damaging spat with his hosts about the strict isolation conditions placed on competitors in Melbourne, the world number one let his tennis do the talking as he eased to a 297th Grand Slam victory.
Djokovic has won eight of his 17 major titles on Melbourne Park’s main showcourt and, even with a smaller crowd than usual, the Serbian looked very much at home on the distinctive blue surface.
“There’s an ongoing love affair with me and this court,” he said to cheers from the fans.
“I’ve been lucky to have so much success on this court and hopefully it will continue for many years. It makes my heart full to see so many people in the stadium. This is the most people I’ve seen on a tennis court in 12 months. Thank you.”

.@DjokerNole, the floor is yours 💙#AO2021 | #AusOpen pic.twitter.com/SqWLhhQghQ
— #AusOpen (@AustralianOpen) February 8, 2021

Chardy had never taken a set off his opponent in 13 previous matches and with Djokovic landing three quarters of his first serves, the Frenchman was unable to muster a single break point.
With Djokovic finding the corners with his ranging strokes to rattle up 41 winners, Chardy’s small victories were the occasions when he battled back to hold his serve.
Djokovic brought a definitive end to the one-sided contest with back-to-back aces after 91 minutes and will next play American world number 64 Frances Tiafoe in the second round.
The Serbian said he felt he played a “flawless” match.
“Especially on my service games I was very dominant,” he said. “I went very quick through my service games.
“Just overall I think every shot that I executed tonight was really good and on a high level. I’m very pleased with the way I opened up the Australian Open.
“On days like this where you feel very comfortable, of course, you try to relax and do few more other things.”

For more news about the novel coronavirus click here.

What you need to know about Coronavirus.

For more information on COVID-19, call the DOH Hotline: (02) 86517800 local 1149/1150.

The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .

Read Next

Don’t miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.



แทงบอล คาสิโน
sa คาสิโน
คาสิโน ออนไลน์ มือถือ
คาสิโนtrue wallet ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
คาสิโนbet